Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Hi gang, for a minut I had to think what day it was. Tomorrow is hump day and I am playing golf! YaWho! Tough course but I am daring! Pumped up and putting stright. To bad all the greens curve!

I went to the vet and got Scots dog today. Poor little guy looks so sad! I am not going into detail, the are not pretty. He had two have his jaw wired it was broken. A car hit him. The original owner would not do any thing so we took it to the vet. Scot is the new owner. Eight-week-old St Bernard male. Lord help us! We are nuts!

Things you should know!
‘Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.’

Thought for the day, I found a wild muskiedime vine today walking. They will be ripe soon.

Word for the day; Morpheus.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
cash for car removal brisbane
cash for cars bundaberg

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars melbourne city
cash for cars toowoomba

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home