Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Hi gang, can you belive hump day already. Time flies when you’re having fun. Today was the start of my doctor’s regimen the dermatologist took some sunspots off. Reminded me about warring a large brim hat and sunscreen.

I can remember the hat but forget to put the sun- screen on. I know I should put it in my golf bag. The last time I did that the darn stuff leaked in my bag turned all my golf balls spotted red!

There gone! Made the trip back to Joliet Ill. With know problem. Took them sixteen hours. I do it in twelve. They must stop a lot.



This is all the great-grand kids! What a time I had getting this picture. Allison started crying, she was not a happy camper, five boys one girl.

Tip of the day!
‘Since bad shoots come in groups of three. A forth bad shot is actually the beginning of the next group of three.’

Thought for the day, my doctor told me today that I must not be a golf addict, playing only once a week! Should I tell my wife?

Word for the day, Addict = A person who has a habit so strong that he can’t easily give it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home