Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Hi gang, shouewe, where did the day go? Why do the weekends go by so fast? Monday through Friday is not to bad but Saturday & Sunday go by like a blur. I suppose, as you get older, you are more aware of time.

All though time and I have been at odds with each other as long as I can remember.

Once when I was in the second grade of school. One of my friends and I snuck off at lunch to a neighbor hood store. We had a soft drink and cookies for lunch. The store had a big clock hanging on the wall so we knew how much time we had.

Well we messed around until; we had only five minutes to get to class. Not bad we were only two blocks away. There was only one problem I had to go #2. Five minutes, two blocks and #2 was not going to fit in!

Running up the hill to the school I kept saying ‘I have got to crap in five minutes.’

When we got in school the class was already in the room. I told my friend to let the teacher know where I was. The rest room was across the hall from our class. He ran in the room hollering J.W. has got to crap in five minutes! I could here him and the whole class laughing!

Thought for the day, always leave five minutes for #2!

Word for the day; Wombat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home