Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Hi gang, another weekend gone. Hope every one had a good one. I have not heard from any one in the Florida area. They have it bad .My heart goes out to all of them. It is hard to believe people will take a chance on their life and stay put during that kind of a storm! 145mph wind is nothing to play around with.

Another PGA major is in the record books. V.J. Sing is the winner and will more than likely get player of the year. He is a hard worker and admired by all on tour!

One of my best friends mother died yesterday in Ohio. She was 96! Ed our love is with you and your family during this time of sorry.

My wife made my favorites dish today! Cajon chicken and rice! There goes my diet again! The weather has been cool so this food will go good. Course I love this dish year round!

Thought for the day, it is the simple things in life that mean so much to me!

Word for the day; Carafe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home