Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Hi gang, just getting in from supper. Man I am full. We split a Mexican sampler plate and it filled us to the brim! Hope every one has had a good Saturday. We had heavy rain late yesterday, today just overcast. Humidly is terrible!

I got this over at Shelia’s try it out!

Doctor Unheimlich has diagnosed me with
Joeitis
Cause:computer virus
Symptoms:embarrassing noises, tongue retraction, seeing dead people, panic attacks
Cure:smoke five cigarettes with meals
Enter your name, for your own diagnosis:


Thought for the day, every time I think of the alternative, I had rather be here talking to you!

Word for the day; Alpaca.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home