Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, August 23, 2004

Hi gang, Blue Monday, I hope every one had a good day. I surfed around for response to why I hate Monday and was surprised at all the entries. There are a lot of people who don’t like Monday!

I really never gave it much thought until I started talking to all you guys. I think the main complaint has always been; I am pooped from over doing it on the weekend. We all try to cram a weed into two days and come out exhausted. Any way I came up with this post from 2002 that really HATES MONDAY!

E|N
1.28.2002

I HATE MONDAYS! I think the universe is playing keep away with my happiness. I'm the universes bitch. I got a 40/100 on a CS "quiz" (one hour quiz is a damn midterm!). I hate people who don't understand that I have other things to do besides their shitty little questionaire. I spent 5 and 1/2 hours doing homework I didn't even finish. AND, the one time I don't go to my late CS class (because of 5.5 hours of statistics) the pop quiz is given. Granted this isn't the worst of events, however it has been all to clear that LIFE IS SCREWING ME because I could have been hitler in a past life. Well maybe not hitler, but someone who was a petty and selfish. If you've ever wondered why bad things happen to good people, it's because LIFE SCREWS WHOEVER IT WHISHES.

Thought for the day, some time I melt into my surroundings and become one with it!

Word for the day; Suet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home