Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I wrote this early this morning and bloger was down so I forgot to post it! LOL!!!!

Hey every one, what a weekend sports wise for us this week end! Alabama bet the pants off Florida and Auburn had a blow out with the gamecocks! Bama looked the best I have seen in a long time.

Not much going on it seems like everything we touch gets worse! Working on the lawn mower resulted in a service call for a Tec. To come out and repair what ever it is wrong with the deck burning belts.

The bathroom sink stopped up so old plumber Joe to the rescue! Ha! Sink runs free, only one problem it now leaks! Scott said well it only leaks when you use it! I want a good Sunday so I will delay this project for a day during the week!

Hope every one has a great day!

Thought for the day my grandpa use to say son, never put off till tomorrow what you can do today unless you hear no complaints!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home