Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, October 07, 2005

Hey every one, it’s a little cool this morning. Rain last night on and off all night! I have been going through the house closing windows. Burr… I don’t think I’m ready to jump into winter!

I went in and cleaned up the brush I had stacked up at church. Did a little trimming around my wife’s office and the parish hall. I wound up spending the morning there. My friend and golf buddy was there also. We had a good talk about death and dieing. One of our groups, Charley, died a few years back and we talk of him often. He worked at the church every day. You can’t do anything without thinking of him.

The rose garden looks good! I found the water on and off valve. I don’t think watering now would do much good! I also cleared out the dead flowers out of the v-garden in back. It still doesn’t look too bad!

Tuesday when I was working on the Rose garden the middle school had their pet walk and blessing of the animals. Here is a couple of the pic. I took of the occasion.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thought for the day, no mater what you do it touches someone else. We are all connected, part of the human condition

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home