Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Good morning everyone, hump day! I hope all have had a good week so far. I took the plunge yesterday and have pictures of the Rose Garden! It was a mess not many have survived the neglect. Now that I have it cleaned out (I have to hall of the weeds and branches) my wife told me last night it is on the chopping block!

When they build the new church, the Rose garden will be part of the new parking lot! My fate, I just waited too late! She doesn’t want me to spend any more time on it. Rather work on the ‘V’ garden in the back parking lot. I have done a little to this one but it needs a lot more work. I thought I posted a pic. of this one. I will see if I can find it and post both today.

Working in the Rose garden was not bad. In fact I enjoyed it. There was a cool breeze and a bird sang to me the whole time I was working. You can’t ask for a better morning than that! The last Rose bush I cleared had one beautiful flower! Almost like saying thank you for cleaning us up!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thought for the day, if a Rose by any other name would still smell as sweet, can the thoughts of man ever be complete?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home