Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Good morning everyone, I hope you had a good Monday. I played golf and it was rather worm. They said our high was 87 but it felt more like 97!

We had a friend join us for nine holes. He’s 86 and doing great for his age! He just bought himself a new seat of Adams irons. Talking of positive thinking! I would love to think I have twenty-five more years to challenge this game!

I got a pick. Of the tool I was telling you about. I have no earthly idea what this is. May be Nana25 can shad some light on it? I have never seen anything like it! I also got a pick. Of a new Mascot for the golf room! He is pretty sharp but the hearts on his pants makes him a February guy!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The boys and alley cat spent the night with us last night. The dogs were on guard all night! LOL!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thought for the day, the secret to a conversation with the opposite sex is often keeping you mouth shut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home