Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, October 17, 2005

Good morning every one, Rise and shine this may be the best do of your life and you don't want to be late! Today is but a spring board to humped which propels us to the weekend! This should put a smile on our face unless you work retail and have to work weekends! I think every one should have to work weekends just to be Moore patient with those that do have to work them.

This weekend was sort of a blur to me I got the car washed and played nine holes of golf with Chad. He beet my pants off! LOL! He was hitting the ball well. I was not!

I'm posting this new government proposal far Wanda who has been in the dumps as of late. I hope this will cheer her up a little bit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Official Announcement

The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!


Thought for the day, stress is created by thinking of things we don't want to think about. Today I will not think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home