Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, October 13, 2005


Good morning every one, for those of you who said BIL had not cut grass ... Your right! I did what I said I cut the front and put the tractor up for the winter! Either he cuts the lake side or it won't get cut! No more games with this guy. Course he will probably do as he has done in the past, hire someone to do it. If he does, he can hire some one to cut the whole place!

I put in my six hours cutting and then took Megan and her girl friend swimming at the sports center. I worked out while they went swimming. This is my first work out in a couple of years. I am so out of shape, I started out light weight and will add as the weeks go by. I like their treed mill. It's computer controlled, you sat your weight and age and it works you a program. Pretty neat. I walked for half an hour and five minute cool down. Burned 185 calories and eat a bowl of ice cream when I got home to off set all that work! LOL! That's got to stop!

I didn't sleep well last night, Megan's darn cat decided to pester the dogs last night! She and I will have a talk today about her cat! I never wanted another cat this is Megan and her nana! You put the darn cat out and she will tear the screens out to get back in! She is all cat, sleeps all day and is up all night! Gee sounds like the kids! LOL!

Thought for the day, rant and rave all you like. The CAT is still lord of the house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home