Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

How far

Hi gang; I have started back my exercise program again. I walked 21/2 miles today and got stand up stretching in. Now if can just stay with it. I started again at least four times since xmass. When I was working I rarely missed a day, now I just can’t seam to get motivated.

I am going to try not to do too much at a time and build back up to where I use to be, if this old shell will take it. I know I will feel better and be able to walk on the golf course again. I had mush rather walk than ride.

I plum forgot about hump day until I stopped by to holler at Karen. I suppose life flies when your having fun. LOL! I was going to work in the garden today and got interested in Extreme golf make over! This guy married into a golf family and he didn’t no how to play. It was pretty good, hey it keep me in the house this afternoon.

Have all of you seen the new spring line of material? I fell in love with this new floral spring design…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, never shake a stick at a snake. It will no your nervous and jump on you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home