Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

FOUR

Hi gang, yep I did it, little on the cool side but a good day of golf is still better than chopping cotton. Hope every one has had a good day. Not much going on here Megan has ball practice so there is just me and my dogs tonight. I am trying my best to stay awake, the freash air does me in.

Three old ladies were sitting on a bench outside a nursing home. About then an old man walked by, and one of the old ladies said, "We bet we can tell how old you are."
The old man said, "There ain't no way you can guess it."
One of the old ladies said, "Sure we can. Drop your pants!" He did. The three ladies looked at him for a few moments and then the other lady said, "Take off your underwear."
The guy dropped his underwear and the old ladies stared at him for a while longer and then they all piped up and said, "You're 84 years old!"
The old man was stunned. "Amazing. How did you guess that?" The old ladies laughed, "You told us yesterday."

Thought for the day, on the way to the course today, two young deer bounced across the road in front of me. I smiled and in my mind I bounced with them through the woods!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home