Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, April 30, 2005

meme
I got taged by Leslie...
The
Rules

The idea is to pick 5 and complete the sentences, and then pass this little meme on to 3 more of your blog pals, but no tag backs!

If I could be a scientist�
If I could be a farmer�
If I could be a musician�
If I could be a doctor�
If I could be a painter�
If I could be a gardener�
If I could be a missionary�
If I could be a chef�
If I could be an architect�
If I could be a linguist�
If I could be a psychologist�
If I could be a librarian�
If I could be an athlete�
If I could be a lawyer�
If I could be an inn-keeper�
If I could be a professor�
If I could be a writer�
If I could be a llama-rider�
If I could be a bonnie pirate�
If I could be an astronaut�
If I could be a world famous Blogger�
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world�
If I could be married to any current famous political figure�

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I could be a psychologist; I would study the great thinkers of the world past and present and developed a technique to help people better under stand themselves as they go through mental traumas. A way to clean the mind with self-made inhibiters. Cute down on the time currently required analyzing and helping a patient. The human genome was designed to be self sufficient without the aid of antidepressants and stimulants. I would work to find the key to unlock those imprisoned in their mental instability.

If I could be a professor, I would want to be like one of my deceased best friends who taught PHD teachers. His specialty was special education to the handicapped, mentally or physically. His Tec neck was one of love and acceptance of the handicapped what ever their state of life. This was foremost in his canceling teachers. He always said if this was not present they had chosen the wrong field. His door was always open to them 24/7 and he encouraged them to co tack him if they had any difficulty. Although short of statue, he was a giant among his pears!

If I could be a linguist, I would work with the peace core. Travel the world telling people we are the same no mater where you live. Same desires, dreams and wishes far our family. Material things are needed but mental understanding I belive is a must. Now the world sees us as takers more than givers. Those countries that have very little or nothing to give get little notice! Religion has been brought to the coroners of the earth how many have been gone to out of human dignity and love of our fellow man?

If I could be a musician, I would like to emulate the one who said, “I write the words the whole world sings.” I belive Mantalo said this any way music is a language understood the world over. Most is mood sating and beautiful to listen to. I would like to write and play music that would want to be played over and over again. Not hear today and gone tomorrow, like so much of our music is today. In our throw away society must our music be forgotten with every generation. Every thing today is written for money if you enjoy it you may buy it. What is the last thing you heard that was written for your pleasure no charge?

If I could be a painter, I take this to be an artist I would paint what I see. Sounds strange but let me explain. Have you ever taken a picture with a camera and it did not turn out as you saw it? This is what a mean! The Mona Lisa smile, Salvador Dilly three-dimensional concept. To be able to transcend space and time, capturing the essence of my subject be it a thing, place or person! So life like you can séance its realism! Breathe in the subject and exhale with a brush stroke of immortality.

I tag Meggie,Joan and Faith!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say, son if you’r going to dream, do it in bed. I need your mind on what your doing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home