Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, April 29, 2005

Your‘r were?

Hi gang; the eagle flies today. I hope all of you have grate planes for the weekend! With the boys here I am just going to yaks one day at a time.

There is no way I will keep up with them. Yesterday after getting up around noon, they played ball and through a Frisbee. Then went into town and called back to ask how to get back to the house. I asked where are you and my grandson said we’re at Hooters!

Last night my son took them down to the strip at the university. He came in around midnight they came in around 4:00am! My sister-in-law took off work today to be with them on the lake; she has called already wanting to no when they will be over. LOL! How about some time this afternoon!
I did get pix of the Crew…
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
LtoR, First two are grandsons. Chad, Jerry, Brad and John
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jerry and Megan on trampoline.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chad’s 220,000 mile Honda.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nothing like Jack on the BBQ!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, be cautious sowing your wild oats, you may have to tend the crop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home