Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, May 02, 2005

Hi gang, well the visit from the grand sons is over and they are back in Chicago. They seem to have had a good time. It was go, go, go the whole time they were here. We never had them down when they were small and I really don’t know why! I so wish they would move here but it want ever happen. Their roots are deep in Chicago.

I have had an old head ach most of the weekend not because of them. They were no trouble at all. The house is lonely today. Megan back to school. My daughter is baby-sitting the twins and my wife back to work. Just the animals and me. Oh yes and the birds. I have enjoyed them this weekend. The doves don’t care much for my new feeder but all the other birds do. Even the squirrels like it! Every time I look out the window there is some one new at the feeder! I believe I have corned the area on blue birds. I have seen as many as 8 to 10 at a time.

It has turned off cool again. I have not been in a mood to work outside but I have got to get started on my flower garden. Some of my perennials are blooming already. I just feel sort of blasé!

A rocky won at golf and Jeff Gordon won again a Talladega. I think they need to check his car! He pulled away from them way to easy.
They need to check Erne Elle’s too. How can he win so big over there and be so other here?

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, it’s good to be in the no but remember no one likes a no it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home