Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Reprieve

Hi gang is every body up and atom! Looks like it might be a nice day. We had another hard freeze last night but bright sunshine this morning. I think had better make a back yard clean up today while it is worm. The car needs washing but I don’t think it is going to be that worm!

Jolene is taking off half day to go with Amber for counseling. She is going to try to do something about rearranging her schedule so there want be so much running around. I told her lots of luck but I will be surprised if they do any thing. One thing Amber does not want to stay here. All her friends are twenty-five miles away. Which I thought was good! She already wants another car! I hope they don’t give in to her.

Jo tried to get in touch with Ambers dad where he worked and they told her they have not seen him in over a week! He is a complete jerk! I told her to just forget the guy exists and we will help all we can! I get so angry inside at all these dead beats. The only thing they can think of is the next girl to get PG and the next high! When will the young girls wake up to these loser’s!

Thought for the day, temper and blood pressure just don’t mix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home