Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Is This Really You

Good morning gang; we have frost this morning the first in a while. I keep thinking spring is just around the coroner don’t think so! What would we fuss about if it were not the weather?

Update Maryouma has lead the Sona open for two days! He may just pull it off. On the course he is such a happy go lucky kind of a guy. Always smiling and plays some good golf.

I read the introduction to a new book this morning “Blink” by Malcolm Gladwell. The art of thinking without thinking! Any way it reminded me of my wife and some of my friends that think I am way to gullible bloging.

They say how can you possibly belive the people you don’t know! Bloging is a dream world. A place to vent yourself where you normally would not. You play out your dreams of what could be or what you would like to be.

In most cases the person you think you are talking does not exist! People who think they have a talent to write dive into bloging hoping to sharpen their skills. They lead people around on a make belive merry-go-round!

Some even lure unsuspecting friends into none friendly venues! You hear of it all the time. Doctors, lawyers, preachers, luring young people into their dream world! Oh grant you there have been a few that were real and sincere.

I personally no two who meet and married their blog friend. So what is true? Who are you? Do you reveal the real you or are you some one I just like to listen too? Some one you just like to write about like a soap opera!

I prefer to think I have met some real friends, that I share my thoughts with on a day today basics. I am in contact with some down to earth people who share a part of their life with me and I respond to. We don’t have all the answers to all the every day problems we face but we face them together. I no when I get up each morning those who are thinking of me! I believe in my heart that we are connected! I feel your pains and laugh with your joys. Smile at the great pictures you post.

They can say what the think! I can’t help that but they can’t take away the friends I have found. That’s my feelings what’s is yours or have you been confronted about the bloging dream world?

Thought for the day, my granpa use to say son, never try to be something your not. People want to no who you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home