Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Ah LO HA

Hi gang top of the morning to every one. I just got through e-mal and looked at the time. This is not working! You guys are getting ready for lunch and I am just starting to jabber. Hang in there I will get it worked out yet. I seam to be late morning or evening.

Bouncing around I see many of you are going through complete redesign blogs! Wow, lot of work or expensive if someone is doing it for you! I suppose I am just a plane Joe. I just want to talk and listen to you! That means most to me. The pretty colors and all are nice. However I wont you! Your thoughts, your dreams and expectations.

Just a quick note, today starts the PGA Tour in Hawaii. The Mercedes Championship. Spring can’t be to far away!

Thought for the day, my granpa use to say son, what do you wont to be when you grow up? I would tell him I wonted to be just like him. He would laugh and say you got to aim higher boy. The good Lord knows when He makes a mistake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home