Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Bed Time yet?

Hi gang hump day is comming to close hope it was good to you. To day has been another one of those WHERE DID the day GO DAYS! I have had problems sleeping as of late and it's starting to catch up on me. I find my self-grabbing a few minutes here and there. I thought I made a pope run in my sleep today but when I checked it was still there. I am considering opening my on dog pope fertilizer store.

Looking around today I see every one is starting to look over their year and reflect. Some have a had a good year others no so good. Life in General I suppose. I think I am going to wait till almost midnight Friday to reflect real quickly!

The story continues to unfold in Asia! Awful tribulation!

Thought for the day, did I say goodnight my friends and love ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home