Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, December 24, 2004

Can you here me now

Hi gang missed a whole day! I felt so bad I went to doctor yesterday and got a shoot and some meads. Turns out I have picked up a flu bug! Nasty bugger. Hurting all over and felt like someone was pulling my spine out of my lower back. All I did was sleep yesterday. I feel some better today. I told the Doc. I knew I was not dying, cause I would have to feel better to die! The nurse came in to give me a shoot and said where do you want it. I told her to pick a spot ,I was not moving!

Any way I thank all of you for your well wishes! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Thought for the day, I remember how excited I was on Christmas eve. I didn't think I would ever go to sleep. May all those who have little to be excited about find Pease this Christmas eve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home