Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Do you know why they call it "PMS"?

Hi gang not a bad hump day was it. I have laughed so much the last couple of days at you guys, my jaw is sore! I saw today that several of you are reading books. Where do you find time to read? I am still reading The Stand. I have been reading on and off for months. I am just a little past half way and the darn thing seems to have gotten thicker! I enjoy reading but I am a slow reader,when I try to speed up I can't remember what I've read. All suggestions will be aprased!

I got a lecture because I didn't give the temp. Last night, When I posted it was 30* only went down to 23*. It is suppose to be below freezing every night through x- mass.

Thought for the day,Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home