Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, December 06, 2004

Chemical Note

Hi gang Monday started slow for many today but it's over! Now you can put err auto pilot. That would be nice. My best friends daughter was talking to my daughter on the ceil phone... Her, gota to go now I just hit something! My daughter... Are you ok, what happened! Her, I hit a curb blew out my tire, got to go byieeee!

Two news worthy notes today! Scientist from Britain belief they have found John the Baptist cave! Medical news researchers have found a CHEMICAL link in a drug used foe leprosy that checks positive in fighting Parkinson, father test are needed!

Thought for the day, we are getting instant commutation even if some have to die using it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home