Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, December 02, 2004

He Bites

Hi gang hard to believe it is Friday already! Has it been a quick week for you? We were supposing to do the exams tree tonight but it got put on hold. The twins came by and Megan went shopping with her sister.

Robert and Josh are growing like weeds and heavy! Complete opposite from each other. Robert looks for something to get into and Josh will find something to play with and be content.

I was looking at the newspaper and Robert came over and sort of lay on my leg. The next thing I knew he was starting to sink his teeth in! I yield oh no you don’t and pushed him away. I started reading again and here he was coming at me again. My granddaughter yelled HE BITES papa!

Thought for the day, I tried to bite once, my mom took care of that real quick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home