Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, November 22, 2004

Noe is the Time

Hi gang Monday down I hope you had a good one. Rain, rain,and rain that's has been the word around here and out west. Texas realy got soked! How do you survive a flood. It has to be terable. I have known a couple Chicago who lived close to a creek and it flooded their place. They had wateer over their window seal. The whole comunity jumped in to help them. They sold that place and moved to Herican alley! Go
figure!

Well I ran across a great artical today on Cameras for all of you who have been holding back waiting for the lates thing out go take a look.

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son look for high ground to live on becouse the threat of flooding. So here I am living in a hole next to Boyd Creek. Hey, I am on a hill top though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home