Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

‘HALL OF FAME’

Hi gang man where did the day go! I made a quick trip into town to drop off my air pump for adjustment. Stopped and made ten pictures from Scots birth day. The whole time I was gone I had the most unease feeling! I can’t explain it. I just wanted to get home. My daughter called and I had to go get Megan at school. I sure didn’t want to go back out. Now I am getting a dull headache.

I watched part of the hall of fame induction today at the World Golf Hall of Fame. What a treat! I heard the acceptance speech of Marlene Stewart Street becoming the first Canadian in World Golf Hall of Fame. What a dedicated lady, I enjoyed her speech so much.




Here is a link to her induction if you care to read more.

Thought for the day, what a joy it’s to look back and say yep, been there and done that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home