Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

WALLS

Hi gang this week is chugging on by. Hump day is upon us. I hope every one has had a good day. Mine has been reflective. I put the car back in the shop this morning and have made up my mind that I will keep taking it back until they fix it! Or run me out of town.

Most of you will remember today in history. “Mr. Gorbashef tare down this wall!” The wall is gone now and so is the man who helped that statement become a reality. November 9, 1989. The Berlin wall was taken down. Just think of all that has happened in the last fifteen years! Now we have a new wall to contend with will it keep Terrorist out I think not but it will divide them deeper and slow down the killings. Can you think what it must be like to live where you don’t know from one day to the next if someone will kill you!

Thought for the day, must peace only come with death!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home