Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, November 05, 2004

‘YESTERDAY’

Hi gang well another week down the tube. I hope you have had a good one. Not to good for my bank account! Buddy had his last shots, Sugar has a kidney infection and my heater went out again. We got up this morning and it was 45* in the house. No wander I got cold last night. Just to see if I would blow my cool the new car wouldn’t start again!

We are always talking about I like this book, song or movie all the time. I have been thinking of this movie for a while. It is one of my all time favorites! I will share this seen with you to see if you know which one it is. Tomorrow I will show you the Stars in the movie…





Thought for the day, time and time again I say it could have been worse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home