Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

TONIGHT

Hi gang your over the hump! Start planning that weekend now. I had to roll out of bed this morning sore all over. Course my hip was still hurting so after lunch I took my walk I use to do every day. I thought I was going to have to call a taxi to get back. I feel a little better this evening. I have got to get back in shape. My will power has been replaced by cake and ice cream!

I am sure by now all of you have heard what to night is? A real Halloween treat. Blood Moon…





From what I remember people from all over the world will see the extravaganza except Austria. It is cloudy here so I don’t think we will get to see it either so I am relying on you guys to watch it for me. This link will fill you in on all that will take place and why check it out!

I also ran across one of Marks sports stars today with a high-class person. What price fame!

Last I could not get on bloger all day are anyone sight that had bloger? About 4:00pm I got on I have no idea what that was all about.

Thought for the day, I wander how much love potion No. nine will be sold this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home