Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, October 18, 2004





GIVE US THIS DAY'


Hi gang Monday shoot by for me I hope all of you had a great day. I had to take my grandson to town today for a test. My wife had to go with my daughter far voice box biopsy. So it has been one of those days. I loaded the car to take cans in but never made it back into town. Had to pick Megan up at school. I just ran out of time.

We are always talking about the dread of Monday. Today I started thinking of all those who are glade it's Monday. Those who were down over the weekend. Those who have to clean up the mess we leave behind from our weekend fun. So here is to those who like Monday...





Thought for the day, The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization.
/quote/796.html Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home