Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, October 14, 2004

‘THREE IS A CROWD’

Hi gang we are being invaded from Canada! Sure as shooting the cold wind and rain is rushing down on us and is it cold! How cold is it? So glade you asked, it is so cold when my dogs went out back they stopped at the door far a blanket!

I know all of you have heard that death normally travels in three but not problems! Well guess what they do too. Yesterday car trouble, it worked out ok.

Today wham bam I could not get the heater to light. I worked on it far four hours with no success. Had to call out a heater repair- person. $ Big bucks just for the service call! I thought well the car off set this repair.

The twins were here over night and guess what! My toilet is stopped up! Something has been flushed down the drain and it is stopped up. I had to call a plumber so far he has not shown up

All in all it has been a fast day. I am not jailing! Surprise I have not lost my temper but it is not bead time yet!

DIRECTIONS
Pete and Larry had not seen each other in many years. Now they had a long
talk trying to fill in the gap of those years by telling about their lives.

Finally, Pete invited Larry to visit him in his new apartment. "I got a wife
and three kids and I'd love to have you visit us."

"Great. Where do you live?"

"Here's the address. And there's plenty of parking behind the apartment.

Park and come around to the front door, kick it open with your foot, go to
the elevator and press the button with your left elbow, then enter! When you
reach the sixth floor, go down the hall until you see my name on the door.
Then press the doorbell with your right elbow and I'll let you in."

"Good. But tell me... what is all this business of kicking the front door
open, then pressing elevator buttons with my right, then my left elbow?"

"Surely, you're not coming empty-handed."




Thought for the day, if life hands you lemons make lemon aid and spike it with Jack Daniels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home