Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, October 04, 2004

Hi gang Monday down! I played golf today and thought this week might be a little bit better! NO, NO, NO! The ball is supposed to go where you want it not left into the woods or right into the woods. I did hit a few nice ones stright into the sad bunkers!

It is a humbling game but you can’t give up! My granpa use to say son, if you enjoy something, never give up because things are going bad. That is unless a soma wrestler sits you on!

Free hand. I was daydreaming out the window and saw this beautiful yellow butterfly hover beside my son’s truck. I thought to my self that would make a purity picture. So out of the minds eye!





Thought for the day, dream a little dream with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home