Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, September 29, 2004



FOUR




Hi gang hump day down! How sweet it is light at the end of the tunnel. What ever happened to the four-day workweek idea? Also work you’re on hours? How about work two weeks and be off a week? The large companies in our area are hireling more and more part timers so they don’t have to pay benefits! I personally know three people working three part time jobs. We wander why people are stressed!

We played golf today. I should say I played plow the field with your irons. I was hitting behind the ball all day. I looked like I have never plated before.



My buddies kept saying talk to the ball when you hit it. I told them I would if I could ever find it! The darn game is starting to remind me more and more of what they say in Texas about golf.



It was a stress filled day and just think I have to pay to play! I hit one into a fenced in horse pasture and found four balls not one of which was mine. The horses just looked at me and walked away. I stood there looking at the balls and all of a sudden it was funny. The other guys didn’t want to get their feet dirty I guess.

Any way my buddies felt sorry for me and gave me a golf book to help me. This really didn’t help!



Well let me tell you it was quite a day. Fun was had by all, good to be with the guys. And oh yea I really enjoyed the fancy golf cart!




Thought for the day, enjoyment has many forms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home