Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Half and Half

Hi gang what a day! Today was my yard day. I over did it again and oh do I feel it. I wanted to get through so I pushed. Still didn’t get through! I have to trim around the rear deck. Not that much but I was to tired to bring everything to the back. We have been burning most of the day. Ivan left a lot of branches to clean up.

Speaking of Ivan have you seen the news! Ivan is making another run at the Gulf Coast. This time it looks like Louisiana. This is the first I remember of a storm sticking twice!

I hope everyone has enjoyed the day, there want be another like today until spring. What is today? It is the autumn Equinox!




Position of the earth relative to the sun
on the two equinoxes.
The equinox is the date when the sun's vertical rays strike at 0o latitude (the equator). On this day there is equal day and night (12 hours daylight and 12 hours of night) at all place. The spring or vernal equinox occurs on about March 21. The autumnal equinox occurs on about September 23. See also solstice.

Thought for the day, I daydreamed today as I watched the humming birds dive bomb the feeder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home