Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

FIRE IN THE HOLE

Hi gang can you belive it is the quite before another storm! Starting to sound like Humphrey Bogy “Play it again Sam”! I will give you guys an up date tomorrow. Right now is doesn’t look good for us.

I played golf today beautiful day. Mid 80s slight breeze, partly sunny. If my golf would have been as good as the day! I hit some shoots so bad today that the only thing to do was laugh! My side hurts a lot! One thing for sure I was the center of attention today everyone wanted to know what was so funny!

Laughing at bad shoots makes one of my buddies mad. He hit a bad shot and through his club at the cart. Now normally I don’t say anything to him when he does crap like that. Today was different I was sitting in the cart! I was real cool I sad you dang near hit me with that club! He said @$&*#(*) drive the cart! I sad gale!

Back in the old days we had to walk a ways to take natures relive! It was a nice out house very well built. We kept the latest Sears&Robuck on a cinder block in the corner.




Well we were always on granpa about the outhouse. We warned him his abuse we get him some day!




All I could say was granpa we told you not to smoke in the outhouse!

Thought for the day, thank heavens for little girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home