Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Hi gang I am running late tonight. My granddaughter wanted a family picture. So I have spent the last three and a half hours trying to print their picture. I gave up and will go to the drugstore and get her some prints tomorrow. I have no idea what is wrong. I will take a look at it later.

My different twist does not look like it’s going to fly. I will try a couple and see what you guys want!

Here is another picture to end the story from yesterday.





It is Greek mythology. The guy is Pursues son of Zeus. The girl is Medusa. The legend goes that any one who looked at her beauty would be turned to stone. The first pic. Shows him hiding behind his shield. He cuts of her head. Her hair is a serpent. She always had a bad hair day!

Todays should be a little easer for all the TV nuts. What’s the story?



Thought for the day, why is it sometime the harder you try the further behind you get?

Word for the day; Haft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home