Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, October 29, 2004








MAMA”S ADVICE


Hi gang I would be hard pressed to tell you where the day went to. In fact my wife asked me and I said I, ah, dooon’t no! This whole thing of keeping track of time is for those who want to or need to. I don’t want to have to worry about time any more! So I don’t!

This is the big weekend for the kids big and small to growl and howl! So put on a new face and get out there and fool the dead with your deeds of mischief and dread have fun and remember a good which is the one who gets you home in one piece, enough said…!




Mama said I shouldn’t drink and drive!!!

Thought for the day, remind the little ones to take the candy home and sort through it before eating any of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home