Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, November 12, 2004

'CAN MSN KILL GOOGLE'

Hi gang I keep getting later and later. Yuck day here today but hey I am here and thankful. There is so much going on now it will make you head swim if you try to take it all in. Sometimes I just want to leave the TV off and don't go get the paper. Stay away from all the news on the net and just blog surf. All of you have such great sights and keep improving. Thank you for your hard work. I for one enjoy it. The weekend is here all of you rest and enjoy. See you on the flip side!

Thought for the day, some days I just want to be an ostrich and stick my head in the sand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home