Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Sunday, November 28, 2004

LET ME IN

Hi gang hope every one is naving a good weekend. Time is flying! Today is our last day in Chicago. We were going to leave today but tomorrow is my daughters birth day. I thought it would be nice to stay for her. It will be eight or nine months before we see them again.

I didn't post here yesterday. Bloger wouldn't let me in. Funy it would let me in over at boydcreek2 but not here. I tried all afternoon. It kept telling me to sign in? I even tried with a southern accent... didn't work! We are going by the greatgrand kids today. Those three boys are a mess. Five, three and one!

Thought for the day, did you know smiling is contages!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home