Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

Hi gang, I am running late tonight. We went to church, supper, and watched Auburn winthe SEC championship! What a night, I thought Tennessee was going to come back and take it but Auburn hung in there! They have had a great year not to get a shot at the National Title!

The other day I posted a big word and only one person asked about it. So Leslie this is for you.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (sesquippedaliophobia for short) is the fear of long words.

Thought for the day, my best friends wife called me today and told me I had better join them for supper tonight. My granpa use to say son never argue with a big woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home