Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I DID NOT KNOW THAT

Hi gang I thought Monday went by fast! I have no idea where today went. I have a pretty sat retune, first e-mail, news, blog and comments maybe a little blog walking to see what is going on. By this time I have blown four to five hours or the equivalent of a round of golf. I don’t know which goes faster golf or bloging.

More thins I DIDN”T KNOW today. Are you aware we have search engines now that monitor you research, make a folder for it and scans the web for like material! The engine remembers your searches puts them in a folder in case you need to go back so for this service is free. There is a battle going on now over who has the best search engine.

Also, look at this picture. Unless you have already seen it you would never guess what it is?


Computer screen cursor movements made by four individuals who wore electrode caps, which analyzed electroencephalographic (EEG) activity, or brain waves, recorded from their scalp.

Image courtesy Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
If you would like to read the article they were able to move the cursor by thinking about it!

Thought fore the day, I believe we will see a lot of Tec. changes in the next few years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home