Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Shades of Gray

Hi gang one more day to go. Or if you’re lucky you get off early tomorrow! Either way the count down is on for the New Year.

I plane on settling in early for the occasion. My Dogs hate fire works and every one and his grandmother shoot them out this way. The first one will send them all over me. You have never seen any thing like it. If I can think of it I will try to get a picture.

My granddaughter just came in and wants me to make up a lost dog poster. Her fathering-laws dog’s missing. He is up set! Offering 300.00 rewards, I may go hunt this dog myself!

Thought for the day, we have had gray skies for two days but it has been worm. Makes you feel like a big change is on the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home