Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

So Much For Early Start

Good morning gang. I got on the net early to get caught up from yesterday and had about twenty-five e-mails. Birthday greetings, golf t-time changes and of course all the sales still going on. I have four e-mail accounts (don’t ask me why) by the time I get through e-mail and check my blog. Half the morning is gone.

Yesterday was a beautiful worm day. I got out and mulched leaves with the tractor. Played with the dogs out back and had a great b-day supper. My wife made me baby-back ribs. Yes, there went my diet again! Although I did skip desert!

The day was caped of with Auburn winning the Sugar Bowl! I though V. Tec played a good game. They just didn’t get the brakes they needed. Tonight we get to see the National champs, who do you pick? I have not seen either one play this year. Should be a good game.

We have a close friend who moved last year to the Netherlands. We stay in touch via e-mail, any way she sent me the neatest link of the ice festival in China. You have got to take a look at this… I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Thought for the day, my youngest daughter ask me yesterday if I thought I would live this long. I told her no! If I had known, I would have taken better care of my self and not paid all that life insurance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home