Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hump Day

Hi gang, I am trying to talk to you first this morning rather than visiting first as I have been doing. I normally don’t get on the putter until my wife goes to work. She starts at 9:ooam. Some times she will not leave home until almost that time. Any way she doesn’t like me being on line so I wait until she leaves. Makes it easer to live with!

The roofers finished yesterday, thank goodness the doges can settle down until they come out to put up new gutters. I haven’t heard when they will do that. My son ordered new windows for my room yesterday. We are wonting to get my room done by the end of February. The computer desk went of sale that we wonted so I’m not sure what we will do. I wonted to build a desk but that idea went over like a lead balloon!

Ah, the joys of working together! One thing for sure my wife wants the putter out of her bedroom and she usually gets what she wants. I don’t dare say a word cause I wont it out of too. Today is her long day she has class tonight so hump day for her is a long one. She enjoys the class so much so the day goes by quick for her.

Thought for the day, Einstein once said, “ Imagination is more important than knowledge!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home