Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Wow Glade That’s Over!

Hi gang I am running late. I waited for the California squall line to go through our area before getting on line. Thankfully it was not too bad. Windy and rain with a sharp temperature drop. Oh well back to winter! Darn, I was hoping to escape it this year. We do need some cold to get the skitter population down. I helped sat up Megan’s trampoline and the skitters like to eat me up. She got her B-day present a month early because it was on sale.

Speaking of Megan her and her mom are both down with the flu bug! Ought…

Quick note Michelle Wee will be playing with the big boy at the Sony Open. Wish her luck, she missed the cut last year by one stroke!

Thought for the day, my granpa use to say son, you can’t hide from sickness but you sure don’t have to welcome it with open arms either!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home