Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Things will never be the same again. MIL was such a center in all our lives. My oldest BIL. has not been sober since the funeral. Course he never needed much of an excuse to drink himself sick. Needless to say the house is empty with out her. I don't no what the future holds. There is so much up in the air with her estate. My SIL can't afford to keep up the house the expense is just more than she can handle. The house alone needs extensive repairs. The outer buildings are falling apart. So much to do one person can't do it all. I feel the family will have to decide together what will be done with the property!

(I just tried to copy and paste a long post and lost half of it @#$%&*) I will give you a condensed version! We are taking my grand-daughter to meet her husband. Hooking up in Metropolis Ill. From there we are visiting old friends we knew in Chicago. They now live outside of Dickson, Tenn. We are so looking forward to getting away for a few days!

I have got to get the grass cut at the lake and hope I can keep a tractor running long enough. One is down waiting on parts. the other stops pulling when it gets hot. ( dumb automatic) We have had trouble with it from the get go!

How bout that Monday night golf! Phil and Goosen knocked off Tiger and Daily.

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say, son always stop to smell the roses but don't get a bee in your noise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home