Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, July 18, 2005

Hi everyone, just a update so many want to know what is going on, I thank you for your support and prayers and stopping in to check on me and the family.

We moved MIL to a nursing home last Friday and by Sunday she was near death! They did little if any thing to help her. Her bowels were locked up and she choked on some food that got into her lungs! They moved her back to the hospital and worked with her all day Sunday and last night talking to my wife she seams to be responding. We are now back to someone with her around the clock. The family will get to gather and decide what to do from here. Needless to say this is coasting a lot of money and stand to loose every thing being eat up by Doctors and nurses. That is life! You do what you have to do and go on from there.

Me I have had vertigo problem and felt better yesterday and today so far. I have been trying to get off some of the meds. I am on and they will take me of one and add two! Currently I am Taking six prescription drugs plus vitamins. Sometimes you want to just stop every thing but I no I can't do that an function. I complain about being dizzy and three of my meds. can cause this problem. Depression is an on going battle! It's like trying to make a pet out of a rattle-snake! You always face the possibility of getting bit! Well enough complaining, I am trying to take one day at a time.

My grand-daughter came in Thursday with her three boys. Ages one, four and six. They are as cute of kids you will ever see. (bragging) LOL! I hope too get lots of pics. while they are here. Yesterday we were all at the lake except my wife who was at the hospital. Two daughters, two granddaughters, six great -grand kids and a nephew! Man talking about feeling old! But it was great having them all together!

Thought for the day, my grandpa use to say son, have lots of kids and you will live forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home