Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Friday, June 24, 2005

Hi everyone, it has been a while since I posted and still don't have much to say. My daughter and son-in-law have gone back to Chicago. We have two weeks and my granddaughter and her three boys will be here from Chicago, she may stay two weeks. We may have to take her home if so I want to go on over to Ohio to see one of my best friends. We will have to wait and see how things go. My wife has a weeding almost every weekend!

My ML is not doing well she is eighty- six, and seams to be going down hill pretty quick. She is to the point some one has got to be with her. So far we have not found a sitter so we are taking turns.
The grass cutting is a weekly project between me and my brother-in-law. If you let it go more than a week it is nee deep and to thick for our small tractors. We have two a 19hp and a 18hp with a bush hog if we have to use it. It is old so we use it sparingly!

We have so much to sell from her estate left from FL. So far we have sold most of the land he had. I still have old radios and tubes to try and sell. He was in radio & TV. Most are very old. I want to get picks and try to sell on e-bay. He also has a lot of coins he collected I want to try and sell. Most are in sets.
He has hundreds of videos he has taken of the family and friends for years. This winter I am suppose to go through them and put some of the stuff on CD. That is a project I am not looking forwarded to.

My doc has changed some of my meds. Through me for a loop so strong! I cut the dosage in half and so far not to bad but feel it in my hade real bad. Always something!

Thought for the day, sitting here I feel the new med. taking effect an my thoughts are jumbled. Rather than think any more I will just say catch you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home