Boydcreek

East side Jargon about home,family,sports,fun,and blogging

Name:
Location: T-Town, Alabama, United States

Retired enjoy bloging

Monday, June 20, 2005

Hi everyone, my family has gone too the lake this afternoon. I stayed home not feeling all that well today. Anyway it gives me a chance to let you no I am still here! My daughter will go back too Chicago Wed. or Thur.

There first full day here my son-in-law and I cut grass all afternoon! What a way for him to spend his VC. LOL! He has had fun catching fish every afternoon at the lake. That has keep him busy and happy.

My daughters have been busy shopping and catching up on what's going on in their life. My oldest girl gave me another golf picture to complete my collection of the series. She also got the border put up around my room. I will have to get an up date for you.
I hope all are doing well, I miss you!

Thought for the day, all though we are apart we will never be alone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home